Thursday, June 24, 2010

No More School and Travel Week

Yes, that's right, now more school!!! My fellow students and I can finally enjoy Japan without having to worry about constant projects, papers, homework, etc. Today we gave our final speech in Japanese and we were video taped. We will all be given a copy of the video later. We all did really well on speeches and everyone was proud of us. After we all gave our speeches, we were presented with a certificate of Summer Semester in Japan completion and a pair of gorgeous one of a kind chopsticks with each of our names engraved in them in hiragana. I received orange chopsticks and above my name is a pretty, little, intricate opal design. I'm so excited to show my family. Tomorrow morning (June 25th) at 5:30 AM travel week will begin. I will not have my computer with me since we only will be gone for 5 days. We are going to Nagoya, Gero, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima and other places. I will return to the dorm on July 1. We will leave Japan July 3. I know I haven't been posting to my blog recently. Sorry about that daddy! I will send out the postcards to all my friends and family who gave me their home addresses before I leave. If I had internet in my room, this blog would've had a post every day. I was unlucky and the only one who doesn't have an internet connection in my dorm room. Anyway as I was saying, I will return to the dorm on July 1. We will leave Japan July 3. I know I haven't been posting to my blog recently. Sorry about that daddy! I will send out the postcards to all my friends and family who gave me their home addresses before I leave. I want to keep typing but I have to get up early. I will post pictures later.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Summer in Japan | Powered by Blogger.