Monday, May 24, 2010

During Class

It`s my 4th day in Japan. I am residing in a cute dorm/apartment in Eight City in Tokyo. It`s so beautiful here and I have often found myself in awe of my surroundings. People here are so friendly and are always smiling, especially people around my age. Everyone usually greets us and each other. As for my classes, they are a short walking distance from the dorm. I have two classes three days a week (Monday-Wednesday) and they are Personal Financial Planning, International Business, and a Japanese Language course. [P.F.P. is one day and I.B. is the next day, and continues in that pattern. Each class is roughly 2 1/2 hours long. My day begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 3:45 p.m.] I am currently in my I.B. class. Tokyo Belle Epoque was kind enough to lend each student a laptop while in class. Our teacher, Dr. Gray, is a really nice and cool teacher by the way. In the past few days, I`ve taken countless photos and videos. When I get back to the dorm after classes, I will post them all here! Until then my friends, ja ne.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Summer in Japan | Powered by Blogger.